Detailed Services Offered
Trying to establish a web presence? Are you effectively marketing your website? It can take weeks of researching different services such as; website designers, developers, website hosting, online marketing, SEO experts, logo designers, link builders, etc. I can offer all these web design services and more, so there is no need to use several web design companies.
I can build a new website or rebuild your current website. I offer help and advice along the way, so don’t worry if you are not a web guru, I got you covered. Your websites will be developed with a very easy to use content management system, also known as a CMS, and I will provide free basic training on how to use your website. But if you do not want to maintain your website, I offer maintenance packages, see below.
Create a new website or upgrades to an existing website.
- Creation of new a new website
- Graphic design services
- Logo/illustration/icon development
- Email, survey, feedback forms
- Includes any improvements to the website
Monthly ongoing maintenance for your website is available. This would include additions and editing as well as routine tasks performed for optimum online presense.
- Content updates
- Graphic design updates
- Mobile website updates
- Data entry
- Any agreed upon specified routine tasks
- Integration of off the shelf widgets
Content updates is typically something that you, the client, will provide to post/integrate on the website.
Social Media is a way to connect with your audience and guard your internet reputation. If you aren’t engaging with your clients your competition is. Let me help you discover the best platforms to reach your audience. I can create and manage your company profiles as well as help be your voice online.
- Create & manage online social profiles
- Creation of social posts, promotions & events
- Fan interaction
- Local online advertising
- Support for Facebook
- Support for Twitter
- Support for Google+ and Google Places
- Support for Yelp
- Support for LinkedIn
- Support for other related industry social profiles as needed
Updating content on a regular basis is an essential part of Content Marketing. When done right, Content Marketing can help gain trust from potential and existing customers. Support for email marketing, newsletters, infographics and more.
- Article optimization
- Management of website application (WordPress, Blogger, etc)
- Custom images
- Email marketing and newsletters
- Custom Infographics